The risks of designing our own hydrogen supercar are huge. So it was with great care and planning that we designed have selected this platform and will push it forward.
We designed the hydrogen fuel system as a industry example,it is a complex exercise to achieve it.
As a direct challenge to people like Ferrari and other to step up .
We will push the fueling design we maintain forward out of real pride, patriotism, and conceit.
This is our flagship supercar, and will come to symbolize our technological abilities.
The car is drop-dead gorgeous and it runs with the very fastest supercars on the planet.
More than the rock star looks, this car is simply the most brutally fast machine and race platform.
Deploying Hydrogen system onto this platform is a bond and aggressive move
and one that need your support..
What You Get
LS7 Tech Specs
Engine Type: LS-Series Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu. in.): 427 (7.0L)
Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.125 x 4.000 (104.8 x 101.6mm)
Block (P/N 12602689): Cast-aluminum with six-bolt steel main bearing caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12611649): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 12661677): Forged titanium
Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12638426): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in.): .593 intake / .588 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 211° intake / 230° exhaust
Cylinder Heads (P/N 12578449): CNC ported LS7-style ports; 70-cc CNC combustion chambers
Valve size (in.): 2.200 titanium intake / 1.610 sodium-filled exhaust
Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (offset, intake only)
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum rpm: 7000
Reluctor Wheel: 58X
Secure Supplies our Parent Company worked tirelessly to bring forward the technologies for these vehicles and one such advance are the rotary valves.
Horsepower & Torque:
625 hp / 550 ft. lbs.
11 to 1
OEM Block Machined in the USA!
4.060" Bored to 4.069
1-Piece Rear Main Seal
New Forged Crankshaft
Forged 6.125" connecting Rods
Aluminum Cylinder Heads -PS8015
Option for Rotary Valves
2.165" intake/1.600" exhaust valves
259cc intake/102cc exhaust runners
Cam Type: Roller
.624 intake .624 exhaust lift
239 intake 255 exhaust duration
@ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
Manual - Auto Option
Optional TKO 600 5-Speed Transmission Specifications
Includes the following:
Mcleod Super Street Pro single disk clutch
Aluminum bell housing
Tremec HD Yoke
Tuff Stuff starter
First Gear Ratio: 2.87:1
Second Gear Ratio: 1.89:1
Third Gear Ratio: 1.28:1
Fourth Gear Ratio: 1.00:1
Fifth Gear Ratio: 0.82:1
Computer (Solidworks® CAD) designed, ultra-rigid space frame.
Mig-welded in computer designed jigs using precision laser-cut high strength mild-carbon steel.
• Design incorporates low center of gravity, with high strength.
• Surface finish is powder-coated in beautiful gloss black finish
• Integral 6 point roll cage with roof-contoured bars for additional headroom in cockpit
• Safety designed collapsible steering column, side impact bars, footbox steel surround, and front/rear crumple zones
• Steel floor pans and integrated sheeted flat bottom design aides aero/downforce and improves safety
Hand laid 3/16” laminate composite body panels made with vinylester resin and black gel coat. Hinged and lined rear hatch, doors, and nose. All parts are trimmed on a Fanuc RPT 7 axis robotic trimming machine.
Chassis Aluminum Panels:
• Nose section and front-end aluminum assembly
• Radiator surround aluminum assembly
• Cockpit and footbox aluminum assemblies with block-off plates and patch covers
• Aluminum rear bulkhead, access panels and tank covers
• Engine bay aluminum assembly with rear splash guards
• Under-carriage aluminum assembly
Front and Rear Suspension:
High quality KONI brand shocks and coil-over kits complement Corvette upper and lower control arms in front and rear.
• KONI front damper kit (pair), shock (Koni 30-5436),
High-performance manual steering rack with tie rod end kit,
• 15:1 manual rack and pinion steering rack
Fuel/Brake/Pedal Box Systems:
Comes with a Wilwood clutch
• Braided stainless steel fuel tank cross-over hose with AN fittings and fasteners
• Fuel tanks components, 5/16” and 3/8” hard lines
Misc. Engine Accessories/Exhaust Components:
Full exhaust system, and a host of misc. parts and assemblies to suit the Porsche transmission and Corvette engine. Exhaust tips
Misc. Electrical Assembly:
kit parts are included to adapt the Corvette computer (we will re-program it for free).
Complete Interior Accessories:
Comes with a full interior including, sport seats, carpeting, headliner and roll cage covers, covered interior panels, door panels, engine cover, rear bulkhead, dash assembly and carbon fiber dash face, complete custom
gauge set, and directional vents for heating and cooling.
The covered interior pieces contrast with the carbon fiber gauge pod and functionally elegant layout of the interior.
• Sport seats, high-back with side bolsters, and hardware, black suede
• Complete dash console, switches and gauges
• Dash center console
• Carbon fiber gauge pod, driver side
• Vinyl covered passenger side dash pod
• Adjustable dash cooling/heating vents
• Fog lights and hazards switches
• Complete custom Factory Five gauge set which includes:
- Speedometer, electronic 200 mph
- Tachometer, 8,000 rpm
- Oil Pressure Gauge, 0-100 psi
- Water Temp Gauge, 100-250 F
- Fuel Gauge
• Embossed steering wheel, 330 mm diam.
• Covered and molded door liners, LH/RH
• Headliner, black, foam-backed
• Interior roll bar padding, front, drivers and passenger sides
• Rear interior window, DOT glass, cockpit to engine bay with gaskets, weatherstrip and tool
• Door sill aluminum cover
• Covered interior panels for rear cockpit wall, transmission tunnel, cockpit side walls/footboxes
• Full interior carpet set, black
Exterior Accessories and Lighting:
The stunning exterior lines are complemented by high-end components that finish off a beautiful and functional exterior.
Comes with the following exterior
• Carbon fiber exterior rear diffuser (down force generating)
• Headlamp bucket assembly
• Halogen headlight units with separate high and low beam lenses
• Fog lights and fog light
• Front turn signals and hardware
• Dual rear red tail-lights stop/tail and reverse/turn, with bulbs, pods, and mounting hardware
• License plate bracket (rear) and fasteners
• Badges Assembly includes rear deck lettering, nose badge and tail logo badge
• main body mesh assembly
• Front brake duct, perforated screen mesh, LH/RH
• Rear brake duct, perforated screen mesh, LH/RH
• Side Intake perforated screen mesh, LH/RH
• Rear hatch cooling vents, perforated screen mesh LH/RH
• Exhaust vent perforated screen mesh, LH/RH
• Windshield wiper assembly parts, reservoir, 22” wiper arm/blade, brackets and fasteners
• Twin flush-mount fuel caps (listed in fuel system)
Bound assembly manual that is over 600 pages long.
We Reserve right to update change or modify any part or items on this list.